LCM 70W Wireless Condenser Microphone System for Flute
The world famous SD Systems LCM70 Flute Mic is now available in a compact wireless setup!
The LCM-70W is a breakthrough in flute micing technology, using the high-end, beautiful sounding LCM-70 mic, but with a wireless transmitter that mounts on the barrel of the flute, giving the player a truly cord-free experience!!
The LCM-70 Microphone
The LCM70 reaches the highest standards in micing, for the classical as well as jazz and pop flute. Due to eminent research the LCM70 performs a smoothly balanced frequency response that satisfies the most exigent musicians and sound engineers. In combination with the silver plated, easy adjustable clamp with one knob system this is the ultimate solution to mike a flute. Most wanted by Dave Valentin, excellent flute player of the USA and musicians of the Herbie Hancock band: Bennie Maupin and Bill Summers.
Type: back electret condenser microphone.
Polar pattern: cardioid-unidirectional.
Frequency response: 50-20.000 Hz.
Sensibility at 1 kHz: 8 mV/Pa ± 2,5 dB.
Signal to Noise ratio: > 64 dB.
Output impedance: at 1 kHz: 1 kOhm.
Max. sound pressure level: 135 dB at 1% THD.
Powering: 9V or phantom power: 48-52 V.
Current consumption: battery 0,02 mA / phantom 0,15 mA.
Easy programmable & compact receiver. The 515 series receiver has a dual-tuner true-diversity circuitry and delivers professional performance worldwide. It has a metal chassis and dual-color, backlit LCD displays and is easy & intuitive to program. 80 preset channels in the 24 MHz band (500 MHz range). 8 user-defined, auto-scanned, interference free channels can be saved for 8 musicians on stage with frequencies, allowed in the USA as well as in most European countries.
- No cables to your belt, easy to clip on the instrument and change instruments using one mike.
- High End specifications, pure natural sound
- Long battery life, rechargeable cell
- Very compact transmitter attached to clamp under the bell
- Adjustable Clamp system allowing op[timal placement
- Compact carrying case included
Included in the box:
- Wireless mic with built-in transmitter
- Receiver with range-extending antennas
- Rechargable battery with charging cable
- Backlit LCD displays group, channel, frequency RF & audio strength, A/B antenna, transmitter battery status, interference warning indicator & panel lock.
- Backlit LCD is lit in green when signal is received or button pressed. Backlit LCD is lit in red when no signal or button pressed. Easy to identify working mode (green) and standby mode (red) during performance.
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel.
- UHF PLL-synthesized technology for enhanced RF stability, lowered spurious emissions and increased frequency agility. One-touch Autoscan for a clear, interference-free channel.
- 80 preset condition-free channels and 8 user-defined channels can be saved & recalled
- Adjustable ‘SQ’ for higher sensitivity to increase receiving distance or lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Adjust SQ when Interference warning indicator is lit for ideal sensitivity level